Sucralose Hinders Weight Loss

Not only does sucralose have a negative affect on your weight, but it also has a negative affect on your health.

Sucralose tricks the body into thinking that it's receiving sugar which leads to cravings for more sugary sweets.

Artificial sweeteners in general have this negative affect on the body, including aspartame. More on aspartame here.

Sweeteners such as, coconut palm sugar, honey, stevia, blackstrap molasses and maple syrup are healthier alternatives.

Sucralose and Poor Health

So many foods these days are tainted with artificial sweeteners such as sucralose and aspatame. Foods such as, yogurt, cereal bars, sports drinks, protein powders, etc...

Given the fact that sucralose is artificial means that it's unnatural and created in a laboratory. The body cannot break down lab created foods meaning that they get stored in the body as fat and toxic waste.

This leads to inflammation and inflammation leads to diseases such as cancer, diabetes, heart problems and so on..

As a matter of fact, inflammation is the number one leading cause of all diseases. For more on inflammation click on the link.

(According to James Turner, the chairman of the national consumer education group Citizens for Health:

"This report followed accepted policies and procedures and the results make clear the potential for disturbing side effects from the ingestion of Splenda.

It is like putting a pesticide in your body. And this is at levels of intake erroneously approved by the Food and Drug Administration.

A person eating two slices of cake and drinking two cups of coffee containing Splenda would ingest enough sucralose to affect the P-glycoprotein, while consuming just seven little Splenda packages reduces good bacteria").

Bottom Line

When looking to be slimmer and healthier you have to stay away from artificial sweeteners such as sucralose. 80% of  your overall weight depends on the foods you eat and the other 20% is exercise.

Over the years I have seen so many people purchasing fast food and diet soda. I myself have done the same thing in the past thinking that by getting diet soda that at least I would be doing some good by avoiding the sugar even though I was eating fast food with bad fats and adding even more fuel to the fire with artificial sweeteners.

For more on bad fats such as margarine, shortening and canola oil simply click on the links.

So lets get into the right mindset and choose natural sweeteners such as maple syrup, honey, stevia and blackstrap molasses and see your figure and health improve.